How to approach the NBC 2015 Parts and Divisions?
Which Parts of Division B are applicable to a specific project?
Do our plans and specifications comply with the applicable requirements?
This training will provide you with an overall review of the NBC 2015 requirements.
The lessons will be divided in 10 sections :
- NBC 2015 structure and building characteristics
- Fire compartments
- Construction materials and construction systems
- Fire resistance and Fire separations
- Construction of exterior walls and roofs
- Means of egress and exit facilities
- Fire and life safety equipment
- Health requirements and barrier-free access
- Housing and Small buildings – Occupancies, means of egress and fire safety
- Construction of small buildings – Structure, exterior envelope and systems
In each first nine sections of the course, the participants will have access to exercises that will allow them to test their understanding. The answers of the exercises will be available for consultation.